In my line of work, I have many occasions to sink my teeth into people’s bank statements, which invariably reveal their (bad) spending habits. A common issue with my bankruptcy clients is that they devour much of their income eating out, ordering in, and convenience foods.
While I understand the appeal of using food delivery apps, both for their convenience and time-saving value, the reality is that using these services too often can eat up a big chunk of your income.
Even the cheap eats offered by fast-food chains tend to add up at the end of the month, and the scary part is that most people are completely unaware of how much they really spend on convenience foods and services.
- Review 3 months of your bank statements.
- Highlight each of these expenses.
- Add them up (prepare for shock).
- Make a commitment to reduce this expense, selecting a firm limit for each month.
Still Struggling to Make Ends Meet??Consider the Benefits of Bankruptcy
- Eligible filers eliminate 100% of credit card debt in as little as 4 months
- Relief begins immediately upon filing (end harassing collection calls and protect yourself from lawsuits, wage garnishments and repossession)
- Start rebuilding credit immediately after filing
- Pre-filing payment plans (for legal fees and court costs) are readily available
Still unsure about Bankruptcy? Read through many frequently asked questions in one of my earlier posts: https://leclawonline.wordpress.com/2018/06/14/bankruptcy-faqs/
Dispel all of your bad notions about Bankruptcy! Read Bankruptcy Myths Debunked! in one of my earlier posts: https://leclawonline.wordpress.com/2018/12/18/bankruptcy-myths-debunked/
Call, Text or E-Mail for a free initial Consultation
It takes only 15 minutes
LAW OFFICE OF LEAH E. CAPECE, ESQ., LLC
1338 NORTH AVENUE, ELIZABETH, NJ
313 AMBOY AVENUE, WOODBRIDGE, NJ
Phone: 908-353-6700 Fax: 908-838-9991 Cell (Text): 908-266-4843
*THIS IS AN ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT*
*THE FOREGOING ARTICLE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED OR RELIEF UPON AS LEGAL ADVICE*